- Birth Date
- 2 August 1830
- Death Date
- 12 February 1908
Henry Harrison Wadman
Evidence that he came in 1855 is confirmed in information found in Church financial records (listed as Henry Blackwall Wadman). The family's travel to Utah is mentioned in his wife's obituary.
Henry later participated as one of the rescuers that were sent out in the winter of 1856 to assist the members of the Church stranded in Wyoming.
He is listed on the Ballantyne roster as "Thomas B. Wadman," but he is correctly identified on the ship passenger list as "Henry B. Wadman." He later seems to have gone by the name "Henry Harrison Wadman" and is known by that name at the time of his death.
- Age at Departure: 24
- Head of Household
- Age at Departure: 26
- 1860 Utah Census.
- 1900 Utah Census.
- 4th Company of 50 report, 1855 June.
- “Another Pioneer of Norther[n] Utah Dies,” Box Elder News, 5 March 1918, .
- "Immigration List," Deseret News, 12 September 1855, 214.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 209.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 74.