- Birth Date
- 6 September 1844
- Death Date
- 29 April 1925
Pamela Elizabeth Barlow
The Barlow family is also listed in the 1848 Willard Richards company on a non-contemporary typescript list in Journal History (Supp. after 31 Dec. 1848, 18), but other documentation indicates the Barlow family likely traveled in Brigham Young's company.
- Age at Departure: 3
- 1850 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- "Bountiful Pioneer Woman Called at 80," Davis County Clipper , 1 May 1925.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Patriarchal Blessing Index, 1833-1971. (Closed to Research)
- Thompson, Pamela E. Barlow, Biography of Elizabeth Haven Barlow, 9-10. (Trail excerpt transcribed from "Pioneer History Collection" available at Pioneer Memorial Museum [Daughters of Utah Pioneers Museum], Salt Lake City, Utah. Some restrictions apply.)
- "Utah Pioneer of 1848, Resident of Bountiful Will be Buried Monday," Deseret News , 1 May 1925, 5.