- Birth Date
- 14 February 1829
- Death Date
- 21 April 1865
Robert and his wife Louisa Frances Clark Thompson crossed the plains in the 1848 Brigham Young Company. Along the way Louisa was run over by a wagon wheel (see Neibaur Journal.) She and Robert divorced in Utah and she remarried on 19 August 1850. Robert received a Patriarchal blessing from John Smith on 23 September 1849 and he was re-baptized at Salt Lake City on 19 May 1850. In 1859 he was living in the Salt Lake 14th Ward and he was still there at the time of the 1860 census and living with a new wife named Alice.
- Age at Departure: 19
- Head of Household
- 1860 Utah Census, Salt Lake County.
- Alexander Neibaur journal, 1841 February-1862 April, 26-38.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 9 August 1848, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 9.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1848 May-September.