- Birth Date
- 22 January 1850
- Death Date
- 24 July 1912
Andrew L. Andersen
from Jutland; son of Lars and Maren; his name is "Anders" on the roster In some sources his surname is spelled "Anderson."
- Age at Departure: 6
- 1860 Utah Census, Sanpete County.
- Early Missionary Database
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 295.
- Parish Register of Hojslev, Viborg, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.