- Birth Date
- 16 April 1829
- Death Date
- 7 September 1901
Lars Strib Anderson
from Fyen; came with Maren and Annie S. Anderson
- Age at Departure: 27
- Anthon H. Lund, Scandinavian Jubilee Album (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1900).
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 20 September 1856, 2.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 293.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.