- Birth Date
- 26 February 1822
- Death Date
- 16 April 1893
Peter Jens Jensen
Peter and his wife Cecelia sailed to America in 1856 on the ship John J. Boyd. Cecelia's given name is listed as "Sissa" on the ship manifest. Their son Niels Carl Jensen died at sea.
Their travel to Utah in 1856 is confirmed by information found in Church financial records.
- Age at Departure: 34
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 20 September 1856, 1.
- Parish Register of Vejby, Frederikborg, Denmark.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America