- Birth Date
- 9 April 1814
- Death Date
- 28 April 1874
Elizabeth Christina Allen
Elizabeth Christiana Siddal Wright
Wife of Isaac Allen. Elizabeth crossed the Atlantic with her children on the ship William Stetson in 1855. Her husband, Isaac Allen, had made the overseas trip a year earlier. He traveled with the Haight/Kesler freight train, probably as a teamster to help pay his passage. The Wasden account only places mother, daughter (Elizabeth, who died en route), and son (probably Joseph) on the Stevenson company that same year. It is possible Isaac Jr. also hired out as a teamster.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- 1860 Utah census, Great Salt Lake, Utah Territory.
- "Deaths," Deseret Evening News, 12 May 1891, 24.
- Fifteenth Ward, Record of Members.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Historians Office Record of Members (Minnie Margetts file).
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 12 June 1859, 4.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Thomas Wasden, Biographical information relating to Mormon pioneer overland travel database, 2003-2017.