- Birth Date
- 4 October 1824
- Death Date
- 9 November 1879
Frederick initially traveled to the Salt Lake Valley in the Canute Peterson Company in 1856, according to a Deseret News article of 15 October 1856. According to Journal History 20 September 1856, most of the emigrants in this company left Copenhagen, Denmark, 29 November 1855, and crossed the Atlantic in the ship “John H. Boyd” which sailed from Liverpool, England, 12 December 1855.
Frederick’s surname is listed as "Phisler" in Journal History.
At the end of a mission, Frederick traveled home with the Samuel A. Woolley Company in 1861, according to Journal History of 22 September 1861.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Age at Departure: 36
- Returning Missionary
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints, 22 September 1861, 3.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 20 September 1856, 4.
- Missionary Department Missionary Registers, 1860-1959, Volume 1.
- Missionary Record Index
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.