- Birth Date
- Death Date
Hyrum H. Blackwell
In some sources his given name is listed as "Hiram."
According to the 14 April 1848 account recorded in Journal History, Hyrum had been called on a mission to England, but that was countermanded and he was sent to the Valley to raise grain for the Saints.
His name does not appear on any Utah, Nevada, or California census, and further research is needed to obtain his birth as well as the date and place of his death.
- Age at Departure: Unknown
- "First 100, report, 1848 June" in Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 14 April 1848, 1.
- [List of those filing for lots, 1848], in Salt Lake County Recorder's Office, Land records [ca. 1847-1860].
- Oliver Boardman Huntington, Diary, Volume 9.
- Salt Lake Stake Record of Members, 1848-1917.