- Birth Date
- 26 February 1797
- Death Date
- 20 September 1856
Hans Henry Elliker
Hans, his wife Margaretha, children Heinrich, Barbara, Elizabeth, Conrad, Margaratha, Susanna, and Johannes came from England in 1856 on the ship Enoch Train. Their surname is spelled "Eliker" on the ship manifest.
He came with his wife and 7 children. His death date is confirmed by the Daniel Duncan McArthur Emigrating Company Journal.
- Age at Departure: 59
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Daniel Duncan McArthur Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 36.
- Meeks, Mary Jane McCleve, Biography, "Personal Recollections of Mary Jane McCleve Meeks of Her Life 1840-1933," 9-18.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 172.