- Birth Date
- 10 March 1827
- Death Date
- 22 September 1877
Evidence that he came in 1856 is confirmed in information found in Church financial records.
- Age at Departure: 29
- Head of Household
- Daniel Duncan McArthur Emigrating Company journal, 1856 May-September.
- Day, Robert Owen, The Enoch Train Pioneers , 63.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 36.
- Meeks, Mary Jane McCleve, Biography, "Personal Recollections of Mary Jane McCleve Meeks of Her Life 1840-1933," 9-18.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 150.