- Birth Date
- 22 April 1824
- Death Date
- 30 October 1871
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Enoch Train.
Son of Elizabeth Donnelly Maxwell. He came with his wife Elizabeth McAuslin Maxwell. The family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Enoch Train in 1856. Death date is confirmed by Find a Grave.
- Age at Departure: 32
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 35.
- "Peoa. Hand Cart Veterans," Deseret Evening News, 23 September 1907, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 249.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 158.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America