- Birth Date
- 16 February 1832
- Death Date
- 10 November 1911
She is the wife of Arthur Maxwell, Sr. In some sources her surname is spelled as follows: McAuslin, McAuslan, McCauslin, McCauslam or McCauslin. She traveled under her maiden name on the ship. The family crossed the Atlantic on the ship Enoch Train in 1856.
- Age at Departure: 24
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 35.
- "Peoa. Hand Cart Veterans," Deseret Evening News , 23 Sep. 1907, 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 158.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.