- Birth Date
- 1 May 1815
- Death Date
- 24 April 1879
Nancy Jane McCleve
Nancy Jane McFerren
Wife of John. Her surname is spelled "McClave" on the 1856 S. Curling ship manifest. It is spelled "Mcleave" on the PEF ledger.
Her travel to Utah with the 1856 Daniel D. McArthur pioneer company is also confirmed by the obituary of her daughter Mary Jane.
- Age at Departure: 41
- Find a Grave
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 36.
- "Kane County Pioneer Dies," Washington County News, 2 February 1933, 2.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 250.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 198.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America