- Birth Date
- 25 February 1842
- Death Date
- 8 February 1927
Joseph Argyle Jr.
The Argyle family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Enoch Train.
- Age at Departure: 14
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Argyle, Joseph, Reminiscences and journal, 1870 May-1894 Oct., 63.
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 27.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 156.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America