- Birth Date
- 3 March 1797
- Death Date
- 24 April 1863
The Ash family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Enoch Train.
She was a widow, and was the mother of John.
- Age at Departure: 59
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 28.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 154.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America