- Birth Date
- 23 February 1811
- Death Date
- 30 May 1888
On the manifest of the 1856 ship John J. Boyd the surname is spelled "Bosie." He and his family joined the Ellsworth company at Florence, Nebraska. Evidence that he came in 1856 is confirmed in information found in 1857 Church financial records.
- Age at Departure: 45
- Head of Household
- Barker, Margaret Stalle, Reminiscences, 8, in Rebecca Cardin Hickman, "History of Susanna Goudin Cardon," item 2, in [Biographical sketches of the Cardon family, 1934-1960].
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 217.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 148.
- Piedmont Project family group sheets.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America