- Birth Date
- 2 September 1788
- Death Date
- 29 November 1856
Traveled from England with wife Elizabeth and son James. Listed as a laborer in Mormon Migration. Birth and death date recorded at the time of his death in the Sugar House Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 67
- Head of Household
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 217.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 154.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of Members