- Birth Date
- 9 August 1835
- Death Date
- 6 January 1913
Charles Henry Bridges
Surname is spelled "Bridger" on the PEF ledger.
- Age at Departure: 20
- 1900 Idaho Census
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Bridges, Charles Henry, Autobiographical sketch [ca. 1885], 2.
- Bridges, Charles Henry, Journal [ca. 1867-1905], 1.
- Eastern Idaho Death Records Database.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Idaho Death Index, 1890-1962.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 27.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 231.