- Birth Date
- 29 July 1856
- Death Date
- 12 January 1937
Mary Jane Doney
She died with the surname of Lowe. Her name on the PEF Ledger is "Ann".
- Age at Departure: Infant
- Born en Route
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- "Handcart Vets Hold Reunion," Deseret Evening News, 3 October 1907, 11.
- Idaho Death Index, 1890-1962.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 28.
- Lowe, Robert G., to Mr. Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 22 September 1907. Handcart Veterans Association Scrapbook 1906-1914, fd. 3.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 192.
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.