- Birth Date
- 1 January 1825
- Death Date
- 17 February 1888
She traveled with Hannah Baldwin.
- Age at Departure: 31
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Barker, Della Hickenlooper, Sketch of the life of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, 1947.
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- "In Memoriam," Woman's Exponent, 1 March 1888, 152.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 26.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 238.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 154.