- Birth Date
- 12 January 1854
- Death Date
- 15 June 1856
Loran Isabella Preator
Her given name is "Lora I." in Journal History.
- Age at Departure: 2
- Died en Route
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- John Oakley journal excerpt, 1856 June-August.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 26.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 170.
- Preator, Richard, to Mr Albert Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 26 August 1907. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd. 3.
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.