- Birth Date
- 12 April 1855
- Death Date
- 23 June 1943
Clara Alice Robinson
Her death certificate confirms her birth and death dates and shows her name as "Clara Alice Robinson Allred."
- Age at Departure: 1
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- Find a Grave
- Hanson, Frances Hiley Booth, Autobiography 1909, [2-3].
- [Illegible], Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 14 April 1939, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 25.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 170.
- Utah Death Certificate Index, 1905-1967.