- Birth Date
- 22 February 1810
- Death Date
- 23 October 1883
John Robinson Sr.
His travel to Utah is mentioned in the obituary of his daughter Clara.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- Ann Ham Hickenlooper, Diary of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, wife of William Hanney Hickenlooper, crossed the plains with the first handcart co., arrived in Salt Lake City 26. Sept., 1856 and record of work done for the dead (Salt Lake City, Utah: Filmed by the Genealogical Society of Utah, 1957).
- Barker, Della Hickenlooper, Sketch of the life of Ann Ham Hickenlooper, 1947.
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 8.
- Hanson, Frances Hiley Booth, Autobiography 1909, [2-3].
- [Illegible], Mt. Pleasant Pyramid, 14 April 1939, 1.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 25.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 253.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 170.