- Birth Date
- 3 November 1841
- Death Date
- 1 March 1891
Daughter of Jean (Giovanni) Michel Rochon by his first wife. Alternate spelling of surname: "Roshon."
She crossed the Atlantic Ocean with her parents, Jean Michele and Suzanne Rochon, and her siblings, Pierre, Margarita and Michel via the ship John J. Boyd, arriving in New York on 15 February 1856. It is uncertain how many of the children actually made the overland journey. Though two separate promissory notes in her mother's name seem to indicate that 3 of the children survived the journey, most likely Elizabeth, Pierre and Margarite.
Her obituary records her name as "Elizabeth J. Mosong Richardson."
- Age at Departure: 14
- Italian map of early branches.
- "Obituaries," Woman's Exponent, 15 April 1891, 160.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Bonds and Promissory Notes, reel 8, fd. 28.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 148.
- Piedmont Project family group sheets.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America