- Birth Date
- 25 December 1789
- Death Date
- About 1861
The 1856 Enoch Train ship manifest lists her as a widow from England. In some records her given name is listed as "Elinor." The 1860 Utah census, "Jacks Valley, Carson, Utah Territory" (present day Nevada), lists her with her daughter Jane Johns's family.
- Age at Departure: 66
- 1860 Utah Census.
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 22 March 1856, 2.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 23.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1848-1886, Ledger A, p. 273.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 168.