- Birth Date
- 29 July 1809
- Death Date
- 14 October 1856
Came with his wife and 5 children. His death is recorded in the Sugarhouse Ward records. Birth date is also confirmed by Sugarhouse Ward records.
- Age at Departure: 46
- Head of Household
- Edmund Ellsworth Emigrating Company papers, 1856, Folder contents: (1) Journal, 1856 June-September.
- "Emigrants for Utah," Deseret News, 6 August 1856, 176.
- John Oakley journal excerpt, 1856 June-August.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 26 September 1856, 25.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger A, p. 274.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 162.
- Sugarhouse Ward, Record of members collection, 1836-1970.
- Walters, Archer, Diary 1856 Mar.-Sept., 9-16.