- Birth Date
- 1 March 1822
- Death Date
- 14 March 1904
Captain of Ten
- Age at Departure: 26
- A Mormon chronicle: the diaries of John D. Lee, 1848-1876 edited and annotated by Robert Glass Cleland and Juanita Brooks (1955), 1:30-79.
- "Another Pioneer Gone," Salt Lake Herald-Republican, 19 March 1904, 3.
- "First 100, report, 1848 June," In Camp of Israel schedules and reports 1845-1849, Brigham Young's 1848 emigration division.
- Hancock, Mosiah, The Mosiah Hancock Journal , 25-26.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Supplement after 31 December 1848, 1.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Salt Lake City: Tribune Job Printing Co, 1898), 648
- Pulsipher, John, "John Pulsipher’s History 1827-1891," 51-52.
- Pulsipher, John, Journal and autobiography, in Joel Edward Ricks, Cache Valley Historical Material, reel 4, item 88, 33-46.
- Thomas Bullock journals, 1843-1849, Journal, 1848 May-September.