- Birth Date
- 20 February 1834
- Death Date
- 23 September 1908
She was originally scheduled to sail on the ship Wellfleet but transferred to the ship Horizon. Her last name is listed as "Angleson" on the Horizon manifest.
She traveled as a single woman. As a member of the Martin handcart company, she witnessed and survived the harrowing trials experienced by that group of pioneers.
She married Jude Allen after arriving to Utah.
- Age at Departure: 22
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Harper." Box Elder News, 1 October 1908, p.1.
- Historians Office Record of Members (Minnie Margetts file).
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 61.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 232.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.