- Birth Date
- 25 November 1792
- Death Date
Her husband preceded her to America in 1854. He apparently married Ann Morley in 1855.
- Age at Departure: 63
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- Endowments of the living, 1851-1884.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 71.
- Names of Persons and Sureties Indebted to the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company from 1850 to 1877 Inclusive .
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 244.