- Birth Date
- 10 February 1808
- Death Date
- 24 October 1872
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
She traveled to Utah with five children including Samuel and Sarah Haigh, children from a previous marriage. Their journey to Utah is mention in the obituary of her son Richard.
- Age at Departure: 48
- Head of Household
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Historians Office Record of Members (Minnie Margetts file).
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 68.
- Names of Persons and Sureties Indebted to the Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company from 1850 to 1877 Inclusive .
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 242.
- "Richard Bradshaw Passes to His Eternal Reward," The Journal, 4 June 1927, p. 6.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.