- Birth Date
- 17 September 1822
- Death Date
- 25 April 1892
Elizabeth Eleanor Brown
She traveled with her sister, Jane, in the Martin company. Another sister, Esther, traveled that year in the Hunt company.
Her name is listed as "Ann Brown" on FamilySearch, but some documents connected to her entry show her name as "Elizabeth Eleanor."
The Horizon ship manifest lists her as a "spinster."
- Age at Departure: 33
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- James G. Bleak journal, 1854 February-1860 February.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 72.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 260.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.