- Christening Date
- 8 January 1828
- Death Date
- 20 July 1890
She traveled with her sister, Elizabeth, in the Martin company. Another sister, Esther, traveled that year in the Hunt company.
The Horizon ship manifest lists her as a "spinster."
- Age at Departure: 28
- Bleak, James Godson, Journal 1854 Feb.-1860 Feb.
- England Births and Christenings, 1538-1975
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 72.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 260.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.