- Birth Date
- About 1835
- Death Date
Charles and Elizabeth were originally scheduled to sail on the ship Wellfleet but transferred to the ship Horizon. They had a baby boy on board ship.
His year of birth is calculated from the Horizon ship manifest.
- Age at Departure: 21
- Head of Household
- Bell, Stella Jaques, Life History and Writings of John Jaques , 79-106.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 65.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 264.