- Birth Date
- 17 May 1796
- Death Date
- 19 November 1856
He came with his family and died at the Last Crossing of Sweetwater.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 60
- Head of Household
- Died en Route
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Jackson, Aaron, [Reminiscences], in "Utah Pioneer Biographies," 44 vols., 15:2-7.
- Joseph Beecroft, Journals 1844-1882, Volume 6, 1856 March-1859 April.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 67.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 256.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America