- Birth Date
- 25 December 1839
- Death Date
- 21 March 1881
The company she traveled with was noted in local church financial records.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 16
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 71.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 254.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America