- Birth Date
- 22 February 1801
- Death Date
- 7 May 1867
Sarah Ann Jones
Sarah Ann Jones,
Sarah Ann Bradshaw
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 55
- Head of Household
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Jones, Albert, Address, Handcart Veterans Association, 4 Oct. 1906. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd 1.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 61.
- Patience L. Archer reminiscences, undated, 57-92.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 232.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Samuel Stephen Jones, Biographical sketches, 1891-2013.
- Spicer, William to S. S. Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, ca. 1906. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd. 2.
- Utah State History Cemeteries and Burials Database.