- Birth Date
- About 1830
- Death Date
Elizabeth and her two-year-old daughter Sarah Jane crossed the Atlantic on the ship Horizon in 1856. Sarah Jane died at Buffalo, New York on 3 July 1856 before the Edward Martin company departed for Utah.
- Age at Departure: 26
- Head of Household
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 69.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 234.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America