- Birth Date
- 2 March 1827
- Death Date
- 1 December 1898
Sarah Ann Morley
Sarah Ann Wood
The Horizon ship manifest has her listed as a "Spinster," but apparently she was a widow. Her husband, George Lomas Morley died in 1853.
- Age at Departure: 29
- 1860 Utah Census, Weber County.
- 1880 Utah Census, Weber County.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Historians Office Record of Members (Minnie Margetts file).
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 69.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 234.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America