- Birth Date
- 8 December 1833
- Death Date
- 14 November 1913
Edward Frederick Munn
Family sources state that he left the company in Nebraska, eventually settling near Scott's Bluff where he built a trading post, store, and toll bridge over the North Platte. In 1859, Sarah Ann Pearson dropped out of the Rowley handcart company as it passed by his establishment. Edward and Sarah married. She continued on to Utah by stage in 1860 and he followed in 1861.His death date is confirmed by his death certificate.
- Age at Departure: 22
- "Deaths and Funerals," Ogden Standard, 15 November 1913, 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 73.
- "Pioneer of Hooper Answers Summons," Davis County Clipper, 21 November 1913, 1.