- Birth Date
- 3 March 1837
- Death Date
- 1 December 1856
Josiah Rogerson stated that she died the day after arriving in Salt Lake City. The "Record of Deaths in Salt Lake City, 1848-1890" mistakenly lists her death as Nov. 10, but the company was still 20 days from Salt Lake on that date.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 19
- 1851 England and Wales Census.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 60.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 256.
- Rogerson, Josiah, "Martin's Handcart Company, 1856 [No. 9]," Salt Lake Herald, 1 December 1907.