- Birth Date
- 5 June 1828
- Death Date
- 13 August 1914
Her birth and death dates are recorded on her death certificate. Sources record varying birth dates.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 28
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Bailey, Langley A. to Albert Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 23 September 1907. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914, fd 3.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 72.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 228.