- Birth Date
- 17 July 1818
- Death Date
She had two other children, Mary (age 3) and William (infant) who traveled with the family from England, but died at or near the Iowa camp prior to the company's departure. John Jaques recorded William's death as 20 July and Mary's death as 25 July.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 38
- Died en Route
- Bell, Stella Jaques, Life History and Writings of John Jaques , 305.
- Cantwell, James to S. S. Jones, Handcart Veterans Association, 28 Sep. 1906. Handcart Veterans Association, Scrapbook, 1906-1914f, fd 2.
- Find a Grave (Website)
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- Historians Office Record of Members (Minnie Margetts file).
- Josiah Rogerson, "Martin's Handcart Company, 1856," Salt Lake Herald-Republican, 20 October 1907, 28.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 60.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 254.