- Birth Date
- June 1797
- Death Date
Nathaniel was traveling with his family. It is likely that he died prior to 1 February 1857, which is the date his wife remarried.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 59
- Head of Household
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 75.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 236.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America