- Birth Date
- About 1820
- Death Date
- 15 April 1881
Her surname is spelled "Parrit" on the roster. The date of her death is confirmed by her obituary. Her daughter, Jane, is often mistakenly reported as traveling in this company, but she died in England and did not sail to America with her family.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Horizon.
- Age at Departure: 36
- Head of Household
- "Died," Deseret News, 27 April 1881, 208.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 75.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 240.