- Birth Date
- 5 July 1831
- Death Date
- 15 February 1909
Although Eliza's husband, William, was listed on British Mission records (the Horizon manifest) as planning on emigrating, his name was not listed on the Horizon ship passenger list as arriving in America.
- Age at Departure: 25
- 1900 Utah Census.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 6.
- Handcart Veterans Association. Handcart Veterans Association scrapbook, 1906-1914, folder 7.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Josiah Rogerson, "Strong Men, Brave Women and Sturdy Children Crossed the Wilderness Afoot," Salt Lake Tribune, 4 January 1914.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 7, 70, 71.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 238.