- Birth Date
- About 1849
- Death Date
The Quinn family initially traveled with the Willie Company as far as Florence, Nebraska, where they dropped out. Some went on with the Martin Handcart Company that same year, while others, including Isabella and her parents, remained in Florence until 1860, when they crossed the plains with the Joseph W. Young Freight Train.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton. Her given name is listed as "Isabella" on the ship manifest, and she was seven years old.
- Age at Departure: 7
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1860 Iowa Census
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 8, 76.
- Lever, W. H. History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah , p. 341.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 220.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files (CR 376 1), 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-Day Saint Immigration to America