- Birth Date
- 15 March 1849
- Death Date
- 4 December 1913
Joseph Hyrum Quinn
The Quinn family traveled with the Willie Company as far as Florence, Nebraska, where they dropped out. Though some family members continued on with the Martin Company that same year, Joseph remained in the area until 1860, when he continued on with the Joseph W. Young Freight Train (1860).
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 7
- Age at Departure: 11
- 1860 Iowa Census
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 8, 76.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, 220.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America
- Utah Death Certificates.
- "Veteran Barber of Ephraim Dies Here." Salt Lake Telegram, 5 December 1913, p. 20.