- Birth Date
- 27 January 1807
- Death Date
Mary Ann Quinn
Mary Ann Hosking
The Quinn family initially traveled with the Willie Company as far as Florence, Nebraska, where they dropped out. Three daughters continued on with the Edward Martin Company that same year, but Mary Ann remained in the area until 1860, when she traveled to the Valley with the Joseph Young Freight Company.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 49
- Age at Departure: 53
- 1860 Iowa Census
- History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Ogden: W. H. Lever, 1898), 341.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 8, 76.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, p. 220.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America