- Birth Date
- 7 November 1831
- Death Date
- 25 February 1902
William R. Quinn
The Quinn family traveled with the Willie Company as far as Florence, Nebraska, where they dropped out. He and some others in his family remained in the area for a few years before continuing on with the in the Joseph W. Young Freight Train in 1860.
The family sailed to America in 1856 on the ship Thornton.
- Age at Departure: 24
- 1860 Iowa Census
- "Death of William Quinn" Deseret News, 27 February 1902, p. 7.
- History of Sanpete and Emery Counties, Utah: With Sketches of Cities, Towns, and Villages; Chronology of Important Events; Records of Indian Wars; Portraits of Prominent Persons, and Biographies of Representative Citizens (Ogden: W. H. Lever, 1898), 341.
- "Immigration to Utah," Deseret News, 15 October 1856, 254.
- Journal History of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, 30 November 1856, 8, 76.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund, Financial Accounts 1849-1886, Ledger B, 220.
- Perpetual Emigrating Fund Company general files, 1850-1887.
- Saints By Sea: Latter-day Saint Immigration to America